POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : JPEG question : Re: JPEG question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG question
From: Dean
Date: 26 Sep 2001 09:09:44
Message: <3BB1D33F.2C19078A@twoalpha.net>
Thanks to all,

I made the JPG file work without errors by saving it from a program called
LView Pro for Windows 95.  I set the file settings to be integer accurate and
to load this way.  I think the Adobe Photoshop JPG that it was originally, was
made to load 'fast' and not accurate.  I will experiment with this later today
and report back with more certainty.

Dean